2017 Chem Show Overview and Updated Calendar Notice
2017 Chem Show
The Event for Processing Technology
Tuesday, October 31 to Thursday, November 2, 2017
New York City, New York
Recognized as the Chemical Process Industries’ (CPI) largest North American event exclusively focused on the processing of fluids, powders and gases, the biennial Chem Show returns to the Javits Center in New York City to showcase the newest innovations in chemical process equipment and technology. Every odd-numbered calendar year, the Chem Show opens its doors to thousands of engineers, plant managers and other CPI professionals looking for new ways to optimize their process operations.
Exhibitors and attendees from around the world and across every segment of the CPI, including more than:
- 5,000 total attendance (in 2015, attendees came from 45 states and 67 countries and 2,000 facilities were represented)
- 300 exhibiting companies
- 30,000 net square feet of exhibit space
On the Exhibit Floor
- More than 300 Exhibitors representing all facets of the CPI, including manufacturers displaying: process equipment; liquid, gas and air handling equipment; solids/powder handling equipment; instrumentation and controls; engineering and system design products; pollution control and safety equipment/systems; and plant maintenance products. Exhibitions are staffed by knowledgeable product and technology experts able to conduct meaningful face-to-face discussions about their solutions, and address attendees’ current processing goals and challenges.
- In Excess of 5,000 Attendees from a diverse range of companies, including: chemical and specialty chemical manufacturers; pharmaceutical companies; food processors; cosmetic firms; plastic suppliers; and other manufacturers that mix, heat, cool, filter, measure or dry various materials in their operations. Attendees include process engineers, production staff and executives from across the CPI.
Educational and Other Learning Opportunities
- Dozens of “best-practices” seminars and other topical industry sessions will be offered free to all attendees interested in gleaning knowledge on new and improved ways for meeting production and environmental c Building on the success of those offered for the first time in 2015, a wide scope of seminars will be conducted by industry experts with working knowledge and real-world experience in the topics they address.
- An Equipment and Technology Showcase, conveniently located on the Show floor, will spotlight exhibiting companies providing educational information on their latest products, systems and technologies. Attendees can receive brief yet informative overviews on the new and exciting innovations being exhibited at the 2017 Chem Show.
Tuesday, October 31, 2017 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday, November 1, 2017 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thursday, November 2, 2017 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Javits Center; New York City, New York
VISITORS: Advance online registration is free to qualified professionals until the designated cutoff date. After this time, the onsite registration fee will be $20. No individual under the age of 18 will be admitted. On Show days, 16 and 17-year-old students accompanied by an adult will be admitted. Registration will open in early 2017.
Select booth space remains available for companies interested in exhibiting at the 2017 Chem Show. For more information on becoming an exhibitor, please visit chemshow.com/forexhibitors
Complimentary press badges will be issued to members of the media (editors, writers and publishers) when they register on the Press portal of the Show website. The press registration portal will be available in the Spring of 2017.
For Further Information:
Visit the Chem Show website at chemshow.com for complete information, or contact Show Management (International Exposition Company) via phone at 203-221-9232, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Chem Show:
The Chem Show began in 1915 in New York City as a way to stimulate the domestic manufacturing of chemicals and dyes. Since then, it has grown into the main event for processing technology, welcoming thousands of professionals from all segments of the CPI as they seek ways to optimize their process operations. The Show offers a unique forum for leading manufacturers and suppliers to demonstrate their latest equipment, systems and products. The biennial Chem Show draws in excess of 300 exhibitors and more than 4,000 attendees, coming from across the United States as well as dozens of other countries.
The Chem Show is produced and managed by:
International Exposition Company, Inc.
15 Franklin Street
Westport, CT 06880
- Association of Consulting Chemists and Chemical Engineers (ACC&CE)
- Fluid Controls Institute (FCI)
- Fluid Sealing Association (FSA)
- Hydraulic Institute (HI)
- Measurement, Control & Automation Association (MCAA)
- Society of Chemical Manufacturers & Affiliates (SOCMA)
For more information, please contact:
Montner Tech PR
Note to Editor:
If your publication and/or website features a trade show calendar, we would greatly appreciate your publishing this item from now through October 2017. Thank you.