The 2019 Chem Show will be held on Tuesday, October 22 to Thursday, October 24, 2019 at the Javits Center, New York City. The event is recognized as the Chemical Process Industries’ (CPI) largest North American event exclusively focused on the processing of fluids, powders and gases, the biennial Chem Show returns to the Javits Center in New York City to showcase the newest innovations in chemical process equipment and technology. Since 1915, the Chem Show has brought together processing engineers, plant managers and other CPI professionals from the CPI’s leading companies to see the latest equipment and discover new ways to optimize their plant operations.
The Event for Processing Technology Since 1915
- 5,100 total attendance in 2017
- 276 exhibiting companies
- 31,900 net square feet of exhibit space
- 73% of attendees have a role in purchasing decisions
- More than 270 exhibitors including manufacturers displaying: process equipment; liquid, gas and air handling equipment; solids/powder handling equipment; instrumentation and controls; engineering and system design products; pollution control and safety equipment/systems; hazardous material handling; mixing/blending equipment; pumps/compressors; size reduction and agglomeration equipment; water and wastewater equipment; and plant maintenance products. Exhibits are staffed by knowledgeable product and technology experts able to understand and address the attendees’ current needs and challenges.
- 5,000+ in total attendance from a diverse range of companies, including: chemical and specialty chemical manufacturers; pharmaceutical companies; food processors; cosmetic firms; plastic suppliers; and other manufacturers that mix, heat, cool, filter, measure or dry various materials in their operations. Attendees include process engineers, plant and production personnel, and executives from across the CPI.
Educational and Other Learning Opportunities
- Dozens of free “best-practices” seminars and other topical industry sessions will be offered free to all attendees interested in gleaning knowledge on new and improved ways for meeting production and environmental challenges that chemical engineers and plant managers face every day. Building on the success of 39 seminars in 2017, industry experts with working knowledge and real-world experience in the topics they address will lead seminars that link new technologies and solutions to the products and services seen on the Show floor.
- An Equipment and Technology Showcase, conveniently located on the Show floor, will spotlight exhibiting companies latest innovations and provide quick overviews of their latest products, systems and technologies.
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Wednesday, October 23, 2019 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday, October 24, 2019 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Javits Center; New York City, New York
Advance online registration is free to qualified professionals and students age 18 and up. A registration fee of $20 will apply starting in early October (2019) and onsite. On Show days, 16- and 17-year-old students accompanied by an adult will be admitted. Registration will open in early 2019.
For information on becoming an exhibitor, please contact us at email@example.com.
Complimentary press badges will be issued to members of the media (editors, writers and publishers) when they register on the press portal of the Show website. The press registration portal will be available in the Spring of 2019. Visit chemshow.com/press-badges.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Visit the Chem Show website at chemshow.com for complete information, or contact Show Management (International Exposition Company) via phone at 203-221-9232, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us via the new Live Chat feature on the Show website, available 9 am to 5 pm (EST).