ALL EXHIBITORS ARE INVITED TO GIVE A BRIEF PRESENTATION IN THE ‘EQUIPMENT & TECHNOLOGY SHOWCASE’
THERE IS NO COST TO PARTICIPATE / APPLICATION FORM WILL BE AVAILABLE SPRING 2017
The Equipment & Technology Showcase gives exhibitors an opportunity to make a brief product presentation in a special area located on the Show floor. There is no cost to the exhibitor to participate. The presentations are approximately 15 minutes each and occur back to back in a theater-style classroom. Presentation slots are limited, and qualifying exhibitors will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
GUIDELINES & RULES
- One presentation per exhibitor or co-exhibitor.
- Presentations must be of a new or upgraded product, service or technology introduced since the last Chem Show in 2015.
- Each presentation is limited to 15 minutes. There will be 10 minute breaks in between time slots.
- Be respectful of other exhibitors and do not mention competitive products by name.
- No equipment or actual products are allowed in the Theater but literature may be distributed during your scheduled time.
- Screen, projector, podium and sound system will be provided in the Theater. Presenters should bring their own laptops.
- Time slots are limited and scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All submissions will be reviewed by Show Management and you will be notified once the schedule has been finalized. (A notice will be posted when the schedule is full.)
For assistance, please contact Kim Pires at 203-221-9232, or by email