ALL EXHIBITORS ARE INVITED TO GIVE A BRIEF PRESENTATION IN THE ‘EQUIPMENT & TECHNOLOGY SHOWCASE’ AT NO COST
Submissions are still being accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis
To request a time-slot to give a presentation, please scroll down and fill out the form below.
ABOUT THE EXHIBITOR EQUIPMENT AND TECHNOLOGY SHOWCASE PRESENTATIONS
The Equipment & Technology Showcase gives exhibitors an opportunity to make a brief product presentation in a special theater area located on the Show floor. There is no cost to the exhibitor to participate. The presentations are approximately 20 minutes each and occur back to back with a small transition break in between. Presentation slots are limited, and qualifying exhibitors will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
PRESENTATION RULES & GUIDELINES
- One presentation per exhibitor or co-exhibitor.
- Presentations must be of a new or upgraded product, service or technology introduced since the last Chem Show in 2015.
- Each presentation is limited to 20 minutes. There will be 10 minute breaks in between time slots.
- Be respectful of other exhibitors and do not mention competitive products by name.
- No equipment or actual products are allowed in the presentation theater but literature may be distributed during your scheduled time.
- Screen, projector, podium and sound system will be provided in the presentation theater. Presenters should bring their own laptops.
- Time slots are limited and scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All submissions will be reviewed by Show Management and you will be notified once the schedule has been finalized. (A notice will be posted when the schedule is full.)
REQUEST A PRESENTATION TIME-SLOT
For assistance, please contact Steve Levine at 203-221-9232, or by email